Imagine working with the latest products, the most advanced technology and the very best in telecoms innovation. If you’re a broadband and telephony network professional, there aren’t many other places where you’ll have access to the breadth of projects and resources Sky can offer.
A Network role at Sky
We work at the forefront of innovation in a world of joined-up communication products. To maintain this industry-leading position, we need to deliver a strong technical programme and project management regime for our network projects; operate and control the network to the highest standards; all while meeting the needs of each and every customer.
If you want to plan, design, develop and test the Sky Broadband and Talk networks to deliver the highest-quality and most reliable products for our customers – this is your chance to be a part of it.
Your background in telecoms or network technology will have given you the experience of working with Agile methodologies and the hunger for innovation that we’re looking for. If you’ve also got excellent communication skills and a flexible approach to working in a fast-paced environment, we’d love to hear from you.
So if you want to work with a friendly team and the latest technology, find out more about the roles we currently have on offer below.
Take a look at our latest opportunities
- Senior Network Engineer - Sky Business - (St Albans, England, United Kingdom)
- DevOps Network Planner - (London, England, United Kingdom)
- Multi Skilled Engineer - Tech UK - based in Livingston - (Livingston, Scotland, United Kingdom)
- Principal Architect - (Osterley, England, United Kingdom)
- Senior Solutions Architect - UK Technology - Tower Hill - (London, England, United Kingdom)