A Sales role at Sky
We’re Europe’s leading entertainment company and one of the most recognised brands in the country. But demonstrating exactly what Sky can do, and how it can make a difference to people, is a real talent.
Join our Sales team, and you’ll speak to existing or soon-to-be-customers at one of our stores across the UK and Ireland. You’ll showcase our fantastic range of products and services, offer them advice, and help them to find the best solution for their needs.
You’ll receive a great range of perks in return for your hard work and dedication. This includes paid holiday, private healthcare, pension, life insurance, and regular incentives. And for Retail Sales Advisors, you’ll receive uncapped OTE too.
In addition to the obvious – great communication, persuasion and listening skills – you’ll need to be determined and tenacious, with the ability to think on your feet. Self-motivated and driven, you’ll be committed to doing the right thing by our customers and learning as part of a team.
So if you want to develop your sales skills working for a renowned brand, find out more about the roles we have on offer below.
Take a look at our latest opportunities
- Retail Sales Advisor (Surrey & Hampshire) - Full Time - (, England, United Kingdom)
- Retail Sales Advisor (Staines) – Part Time - (, England, United Kingdom)
- Retail Sales Advisor (Merthyr Tydfyl) – Full Time - (Glamorganshire, Wales, United Kingdom)
- Retail Sales Advisor (High Wycombe & Maidenhead) - Full Time - (, England, United Kingdom)
- Retail Sales Advisor (Aberdeen) - Full Time - (Aberdeen, Scotland, United Kingdom)