A Home Service role at Sky
Our Home Service team are the face of Sky. This team is made up of Home Service Engineers, who drive around the country, installing and maintaining our in-home entertainment systems. And also our Broadband Tech Experts, who make sure our customers are getting the most out of their Sky products and services.
Whichever role you join us in you’ll be part of an outstanding team who always go the extra mile for each other. Plenty of support and mentoring will be on hand during your day-to-day role, and when you’re ready to take your career to the next level, all the training you need to get there will be yours. Join us and make sure every customer receives the best Sky experience every time.
Wherever you work, you’ll need to take pride in a job well done – and that means looking out for your team-mates as well as doing the right thing for our customers. Flexible, resilient, self-motivated and technically-minded, you’ll have a real thirst for learning and you’ll see every challenge as a chance to show just what you can do.
So if you want to work for a company that gives you variety of work, freedom to develop your career and the rewards you deserve, join the people behind Sky. Click through to find out more and apply.
Take a look at our latest opportunities
- Senior DevOps Engineer - (Osterley, England, United Kingdom)
- PMC (Production Monitoring Control) Engineer - (Osterley, England, United Kingdom)
- Resource Planner - (Livingston, Scotland, United Kingdom)
- Home Service Field Engineer - Positions available in Cambridge - CB2 and CB3 postcodes - (Peterborough, England, United Kingdom)
- Home Service Field Engineer - Positions available in Hemel Hempstead - HP17 and HP23 Postcodes - (, England, United Kingdom)