A Home Service role at Sky
Our Home Service Engineers are the face of Sky. Driving round the country, they not only install and maintain our in-home entertainment systems, but also use in-depth knowledge to help new and existing customers get the most from our products. It’s a demanding role, so when you join us we’ll make sure you have everything you need to exceed our customers’ expectations. This includes training at one of our dedicated UK centres of excellence, your own kit and equipment, not to mention mentoring and support from our experienced and professional Field Operations and Management Teams.
Join us in any one of these key roles and discover what it’s like to deliver great entertainment as part of an outstanding team who always go the extra mile for each other. In return for your hard work, we’ll make sure you get plenty of opportunity to take your career to the next level, plus the training you need to get there.
Wherever you work, you’ll need to take pride in a job well done – and that means looking out for your colleagues as well as doing the right thing for our customers. Flexible, resilient and self-motivated, you’ll see every challenge as a chance to show just what you can do.
So if you want to work for a company that gives you a variety of work, the freedom to develop your career and the rewards that you deserve, join the people behind Sky. Click through to find out more and apply.
Take a look at our latest opportunites
- Home Service Field Engineer: Croydon - CR3, and CR6 postcodes - (, England, United Kingdom)
- Home Service Field Engineer: London - SW15 postcode - (, England, United Kingdom)
- Home Service Field Engineers: Redhill - RH5 postcode - (London, England, United Kingdom)
- Home Service Field Engineers: Brighton - BN44 postcode - (London, England, United Kingdom)
- Home Service Field Engineer: London - SE9 postcode - (London, England, United Kingdom)